Sunday, January 29, 2012

Marvel Legends wave 1 brought by Malaysian' local seller...


yup, 1st sighted in our local shore here, is the Marvel Legends wave 1 brought by one of our local seller yesterday! i'd went to Amcorpmall flee-market yesterday n' saw this new ML been sold at one of the sales booth there! The package only consisted of 5 normal figures with 1 variant (stealth ironman). all figures except Thor, has the Terrax BAF parts.

in all, i could say all figures im impressed with all the superb figure detailing, neat paint job, smart packaging n' all. kudos!

i'd quited all my ML's collection last time, else, this one sure my hook-of-the-day. heh.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I originally came from the Philippines and started working here in KL last week. I keep on hearing Amcorpmall when I was looking for different hobby shops here. I am currently staying in Bukit Jalil and I still don't know my way around here. Can you give me directions going there besides using the taxi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...