Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BULKHEAD from Transformers : Prime


BULKHEAD … haven’t heard his name before, but way back then, I’d bought TF: Superlink figure with da same name which an autobot that turned into awesome helicopter. But then, as I didn’t even watched the series, I’d replace him as Autobot Springer towards in my TF collection. Yup. It’s awesome! (later I sold it off since I got the Fansproject’s Defender – Springer – another 3rd party product). Hehe.

Back to Bulkhead’s … personally think he’d become famous from the TF: Animated (TFA) series which characterize him as a big-green-bulky Autobot which turn into a truck for his alternate-mode. Tougher than other Autobots (replace Brawn?) and closely valuable teammate of Optimus, Bumblebee, Ratchet n’ the others, make him outstanding character in the series. Hey, did he also resemble those of Marvel’s HULK…? Coincident perhaps, aite?

But im not talking about his alternate’ Animated series. Im previewing of the TF: Prime (TFP)’s BULKHEAD, which I got it for my x’mas present last few weeks! Hehe. Haven’t got time to open it back then, only lastnight able to. :P haha. To note, similar to his character in TFA, this Prime's Bulkhead also play role towards the strong and only remaining Autobots on earth, protecting the Energon source n' all (as usual plot). Be-friend also which the computer-wiz kid, think (both TFA & TFP) depict him as a best human-alliance bots together with Bumblebee.

Well, im damn impressed with all the joints, colors, packaging and all! Well done, Hasbro! Think I can skipped the latest Takara’s for sure due to upgraded quality (especially colors) done by Hasbro nowadays. (since TF: Generations & Reveal the Shield figure series!)

Below I’d snap few pics depict him in league of my G1’s collection. Again, it’s so awesome! Scale-wise both in robot-mode and vehicle-mode suits to those of previous new G1 re-incarnation *happy*







alternate's vehicle-mode




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...