Wednesday, February 22, 2012

World Smallest Transformers (WST) for sale


Just about to sell my collection of this World Smallest Transformers (WST), I did snap few photos as a memorabilia for my collection. Who know someday I might look back and said, “so this is wut I had last time (ago)”. Hehe… with a background of the Metroplex city, I do really enjoy it much for the photo-session last weekend at my dining bar-table.










Anyway, among the (remaining) WST figures to be sell loose are:

TF: WST Optimus Prime (takara) c/w trailer, roller, blaster loose complete RM100
TF: WST Bumblebee (takara) loose RM90
TF: WST Prowl (takara) loose complete RM70
TF: WST Red Alert (takara) loose complete RM70
TF: WST Sideswipe (takara) loose complete RM70
TF: WST Ultra Magnus (takara) repaint from Optimus Prime c/w blaster loose RM40
TF: WST Thrust (takara) loose, without hands, with manual rm25
TF: WST Nemesis Prime (KO) c/w blaster loose RM40

do let me know if u need any then ;)

3 comments:

  1. Cool scenic shots! I might be interested in buying your WST. How do I get in touch with you? I tried universe_x at Yahoo , but don't know if it went through. I'll check back here in the next couple days to see if you respond back with a contact email.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye bro. thanks for ur interest ;D

    yup, some of it still avail for sale then:

    TF: WST Bumblebee (takara) loose RM90
    TF: WST Prowl (takara) loose complete RM70
    TF: WST Red Alert (takara) loose complete RM70
    TF: WST Sideswipe (takara) loose complete RM70
    TF: WST Ultra Magnus (takara) repaint from Optimus Prime c/w blaster loose RM40
    TF: WST Thrust (takara) loose, without hands, with manual rm25
    TF: WST Nemesis Prime (KO) c/w blaster loose RM40

    did already sold rest of Blaster, Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Prime, Grimlock, Hot Rod last week.

    u can directly sms me via 012-6143567 or emel directly at x.u.freespirits@gmail.com or universe_x@yahoo.com

    sorry, i'd heavily filtered my YM acc. not sure if ur mail get thru then.

    if anything, please let me know ya. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much for WST bumblebee? And where in the world are you so I can assume the shipping?
    Please let me know at alfonsobarnechea@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...